About the Firm
Jaffe Dickerson Legal and Consulting, P.C., provides strategic advising and legal counseling to employers, executives, nonprofits, and public and private educational entities. Based in California, the firm serves clients nationwide. Jaffe Dickerson founded the firm after 28 years as a specialist in labor and employment law with Littler Mendelson, P.C., the world’s largest labor and employment firm representing management. As a partner there, Jaffe advised and represented a wide variety of employers, including many Fortune 500 companies. He has also worked one-on-one with numerous executives as a coach and mentor to help them address career challenges and navigate barriers to individual success. Before joining Littler, Jaffe served as legal counsel for the California State University system. This experience spawned a keen interest in education law and in the science, business, and politics of education that are fundamental to institutional success at all levels.
For colleges and universities requiring legal advising on compliance issues
For nonprofit organizations requiring legal counsel and strategic consulting
At Jaffe Dickerson Legal and Consulting, P.C., our aim is to provide our clients with the best possible representation and advice so that they can fulfill their own mission.
- We are committed to your success, as individual leaders and as an organization.
- We will provide you with the highest quality services, with an approach that respects your resources and your mission.
- We will always provide realistic, honest guidance about your available options and likely outcomes.
- We will always look for sensible, cost-effective resolutions.
- We will always maintain the highest ethical standards, realizing the importance of your brand and your trust.